The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is expected to release the hall ticket for the December 2023 Term-End Examination (TEE) by 25th November 2023. You can download your hall ticket from the IGNOU website on or after the release date.
To download your hall ticket, you will need your IGNOU enrolment number and password. You can find your enrolment number on your IGNOU admit card or by logging into your IGNOU student portal.
Once you have your enrolment number and password, follow these steps to download your hall ticket:
- Go to the IGNOU website.
- Click on the “Students” tab.
- Click on the “Examination” tab.
- Click on the “Hall Ticket” link.
- Enter your enrolment number and password.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your hall ticket will be displayed.
You can print out your hall ticket for future reference.
Here are some important things to keep in mind about the IGNOU hall ticket:
- You must carry your hall ticket to the examination centre.
- Your hall ticket must be signed by you.
- You must also carry a valid ID card to the examination centre.
- If you lose your hall ticket, you can apply for a duplicate hall ticket from the IGNOU regional centre.