Here are the steps on how to apply for admission to Aligarh Muslim University (AMU):
- Check the eligibility criteria for the course you want to apply for. You can find the eligibility criteria on the university’s website. [Here is the link to the website: https://amucontrollerexams.com/]
- Register for the required entrance exam, if applicable. The entrance exams for AMU are the AMUEEE (Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Examination) and the AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Examination).
- Prepare for the entrance exam.
- Take the entrance exam and score well.
- Apply for the counselling process.
- Participate in the counselling process and get allotted a seat.
Here are the specific steps involved in the application process for some of the popular courses offered by AMU:
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering: The admission to this course is based on the marks obtained in the AMUEEE. The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (HSC) or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. The candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in HSC (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology: The admission to this course is based on the marks obtained in the OEE. The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology or a related discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- MBA: The admission to this course is based on the marks obtained in the CAT or MAT or other approved entrance exams. The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
You can find the detailed admission procedure for all the courses offered by AMU on the university’s website.
Here are some of the key dates for the admission process for AMU:
- AMUEEE application deadline: February 15, 2023
- AMUEEE exam date: March 15, 2023
- AMUEEE result date: April 15, 2023
- Counselling: April 20, 2023 to May 20, 2023
- OEE application deadline: June 14, 2023
- OEE exam date: July 15, 2023
- OEE result date: August 15, 2023
- Counselling: August 20, 2023 to September 20, 2023
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have other questions or requests.