There are different ways to get admission to Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU). The specific way of getting admission will depend on the course you want to apply for. Here are the different ways to get admission to SPPU:
- Entrance Exam: Some courses in SPPU require you to take an entrance exam. The entrance exam is conducted by the university or a third-party agency. The entrance exam score is used to shortlist candidates for the next round of the admission process.
- Merit-based: Some courses in SPPU are admitted based on merit. The merit is determined by the marks obtained in the qualifying examination, such as the Higher Secondary Examination (HSC).
- Direct Admission: Some courses in SPPU offer direct admission to students who meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria will vary from course to course.
- Transferred Admission: If you are already enrolled in a college or university, you can apply for a transferred admission to SPPU. The transferred admission is based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the availability of seats.
- External Registration: If you are not eligible to apply for admission through any of the other methods, you can apply for external registration. External registration allows you to register for and appear for the examinations conducted by SPPU.
You can find more information about the different ways to get admission to SPPU on the university’s website.
Here are some of the popular entrance exams for SPPU:
- OEE: The OEE is the online entrance exam conducted by SPPU for admission to various UG and PG courses.
- MAT: The MAT is a national level entrance exam conducted by the Management Aptitude Test Council of India (MATC) for admission to MBA and other management courses.
- CAT: The CAT is a national level entrance exam conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) for admission to MBA and other management courses.
- JEE Main: The JEE Main is a national level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to engineering courses.
- NEET: The NEET is a national level entrance exam conducted by the NTA for admission to medical courses.